[NTG-context] Newbie: floats with Context 2009 (Ubuntu). How do I use this workaround?

Pascale Julia pascale.julia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:26:55 CEST 2010

Ok, I installed the minimals, it went fast.

But I get this:
pascale-desktop ~ # context --version
MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
pascale-desktop ~ # tex --version
TeX 3.1415926 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)
kpathsea version 5.0.0
Copyright 2009 D.E. Knuth.
...(etc)
pascale-desktop ~ #

Obviously, I do not know where I am in my computer!
Do you think you can help?
--Pascale