[NTG-context] \numstr errors out in chapter star logic

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Tue Jun 29 13:12:52 CEST 2010

\setupsection[chapter][conversion=numstring]

Wolfgang

This change produces the desired results on the first page of each chapter
but also has some, in my case, undesired side-effects. Chapter numbers in
the table of contents are now spelled out (I prefer numerals in the TOC) and
section numbers in the text begin with the words rather than the numerals
(again, I prefer numerals for section numbers). The documentation probably
explains how to deal with this, but I haven't been able to find it.  All I
want to do is make a cosmetic change to the tops of the chapter start pages.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey