[NTG-context] \numstr errors out in chapter star logic

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:08:11 CEST 2010

Am 29.06.10 02:26, schrieb Tom:
> Sorry for not including that I'm using mkii. This code works.
> How do I tell from the ConTeXt Manual and the wiki which commands apply to
> mkii and which apply to mkiv? Are documents prepared for mkii upwardly
> compatible with mkiv or do some mkii commands not work the same in mkiv?

All older manuals are for mkii but most of the explanations and examples
apply to mkiv as well, the biggest differences between mkii and mkiv are
font installation, section numbering and xml handling.

You can see on the Pragma ADE page labels for which version
a manual is written: http://pragma-ade.com/show-man-1.htm

Wolfgang