[NTG-context] Problem with large space after section header

Jason Earl jearl at notengoamigos.org
Tue Jun 29 00:17:17 CEST 2010

I am having a bit of a problem with some documents that I am trying to
lay out in Context.  The idea is that section contents are formatted in
two columns, but in some cases Context leaves a huge space between the
section header and the content.

I have included a sample context file (test.tex) and the output I get
from running:

context test.tex

using the newest version of context minimals.  I expect "1.2.1 Test
SubSection 1" and "1.2.2 Test SubSection 2" to be on the same page as
"Problem Header," but, as you can see, they aren't.

I appreciate any help in sorting this out.

I'm new to Context, and not particularly experienced in typesetting
either, so if you have any other advice I would appreciate that too :).

Thanks,
Jason Earl