[NTG-context] Dutch interface for starttablehead starttabletail

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:39:53 CEST 2010

Am 25.06.10 09:23, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
> On 6/25/10 5:17 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 25.06.10 00:31, schrieb Peter Van Kranenburg:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Can someone tell me the Dutch commands for \starttablehead and
>>> \starttabletail? I can't find it. Context gives an error message when
>>> I use the English commands.
>>
>> \starttablehead : \starttabelkop
>> \starttabletail : \starttabelstaart
>
> Thanks!
>
> So, in mult-def.lua I have to look for tablehead instead of
> starttablehead. I did a 'grep starttablehead mult-def.lua', which
> returns no match. Good to know.

The search result depends on the way how the command was defined, for
\starttable you can search 'starttable' because this is the internal
command name and the dutch interface defines \starttabel as
\def\starttabel{\starttable} but \starttabelkop is generated with the
format generation. When you take a look into the code you can see the
command is defined with '\setvalue{\e!start\v!tablehead}' and the two
values \e!start and \v!tablehead are replaced with their dutch words
'start' and 'tabelkop'.

Wolfgang