[NTG-context] configure descriptions in place

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud at ya.ru
Fri Jun 18 11:04:51 CEST 2010

Hi!

I have some lemmas with title, others without titles; some theorems should
be numbered, others (e.g. cites from other articles) shouldn't. Is there any
way to achieve this except for the following?

\defineenumeration[theorem][...]
\defineenumeration[exttheorem][theorem][number=no]

What do you think about the following syntax:

\definedescription[mydesc]

And after that

\startmydesc[label]
\stopmydesc

or

\startmydesc[title=yes][label]{md:a}
\stopmydesc

I think that it should not be hard to implement using \doifassignment, but I
don't want to work on the patch that will be never accepted upstream.

P.S.: What about my patch for strc-ref that fixes
\definereferenceformat[inlem][text=Lemma] ignoring text=?