[NTG-context] minimals

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:17:35 CEST 2010

On 15 juin 2010, at 23:43, Hans Hagen wrote:

> do others on the mac observe the same?
>
> Hans

Hi Hans,

I just updated to the latest minimal, and everything works perfectly on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS X 10.6.3.
I get:
LuaTeX version 60, LuaTeX revision 1, (LuaTeX date stamp 2010042810),
ConTeXt version 2010.06.15 17:06.

I haven't noticed any kerning problems with the usual fonts I use, and the issue reported by Thomas S. doesn't show up for me.

However, I notice that the version I have runs much faster than the previous ones, especially in mkii mode: is this because you have done something magic, or am I being too tired and slow minded? :-)

In any case, many many thanks…

Best regards: OK