[NTG-context] Filtering contents

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:01:24 CEST 2010

Am 14.06.10 15:56, schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
> On 14.06.2010 16:54, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 14.06.10 15:49, schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
>>> I use \setupcombinedlist just to set alternative:
>>>
>>> \setupcombinedlist
>>> [content]
>>> [alternative=c,
>>> width=2.5em]
>>
>> I just wrote the 'level' key has no funtion in mkiv, combinedlist works
>> as expected and what you can do is to replace the default list with a
>> shorter version, e.g.
>>
>> \definecombinedlist[content][chapter,section,subsection]
>>
>> to limit the the shown section entries.
>>
>> Wolfgang
>>
> good idea, but
>
> \definecombinedlist[content][chapter,section,subsection]
> \setupcombinedlist
> [content]
> [alternative=c,
> width=2.5em]
>
> \startstandardmakeup[]
> \setupinterlinespace[24pt]
> \subject{CONTENTS}
> \placelist[content]
> \vfill
> \stopstandardmakeup
>
> does not work for  me -- empty contents page.
>
> \placelist[chapter,section,subsection] works.

\definecombinedlist[content] creates the two commands \place<content>
and \complete<content>, your \placelist[content] expects a list
'content' which is created with \definelist[content] but \placecontent
is more or less just a short form for \placelist[chapter,section,subsection]

Wolfgang