[NTG-context] Error in installing new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jun 14 00:10:56 CEST 2010

On 13-6-2010 11:13, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> I'm working on someone else's computer and don't find it too
> comfortable to test anything from here (I'm not even able to type on
> qwerz any more). I see there were many other error reports in the last
> few days as well ...

i'm looking into it ... one problem is that we run a mtxrun underbin
while the real mtxrun later sits under texmf-* and this confuses the
logic that generates the databases

these are all side effects of future multiple cache support and playing
nice with texlive related vars and that has to work with all kind of
setups

in the end it will work