[NTG-context] Mutiple citations doesn't work with compress=no + interaction

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jun 9 13:02:52 CEST 2010

Michael Murphy wrote:

> Thanks for the code, but that turns out not to help. The problem seems
> to be when I want to have references in footnotes (see attached minimal
> example).

Ok, now I see. Attached is a new version of min_bib_fn.tex that fixes
citations in footnotes. However ... something totally weird happens
in the current context and beta's: the footnote appears to be repeated
inside the body text.

For some reason I do not understand, \placepublications also seems to
process the footnote list (and because there is no proper definition
for handling them, rubbish appears on the top of the publication list).

This problem is not caused by the \cite inside the \footnote, nor by the
redefinition of \cite, it happens without those as well.

Best wishes,
Taco