[NTG-context] Removing Introduction section number

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:57:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

It might be 100 time this question appears on the list, but I cannot
find the answer.

I need Introduction to have no number, and next section to have number
1, so on. My current solution gives me number 2, instead.

Please, look what should be done with my code:

\starttext
\setupindenting[yes, big, first]
\setupheads[indentnext=yes]
\setupfloats[indentnext=yes]

\setuphead[section][number=no]
\section{INTRODUCTION} % should have no number

The syllabus on each discipline is a must for successful teaching
process organization according to the European Credit Transfer System.
Teachers and students are to be familiarized with it. Grading system is
an integral part of the syllabus and provides for assessment of
student’s knowledge and skills during current, module and semester checks.

Grading procedure is performed according to the national grading scale
and European Credit Transfer System grading scale.

\setuphead[section][number=yes]
\section{REFERENCE NOTES}  % should have number 1

\subsection{Aim of the discipline}  % 1.1

\subsection{Tasks for learning the discipline} % 1.2

\section{DISCIPLINE CONTENT}  % should have number 2