[NTG-context] Lua in LuaLaTeX is diferent??

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Jun 6 20:24:43 CEST 2010

Hi, Hans
Thanks a lot for advice and inspiration. With your contribution of my
applications running under LuaPlain well below LuaLaTeX :-).
Application process CSV tables and allows you to easily print the data
in CSV tables (mailmerges, cards, etc). Now I do not know whether
somebody else will be interested in my application. ConTeXt uses the few
people around me. Therefore, I try to modify it to LuaTeXu and LuaPlain.
I think I'm just a lousy programmer, and therefore do not anticipate
that the application could become a larger library, you could use
others.  Thanks again for your time and valuable advice
Have a nice day
Jaroslav