[NTG-context] Cyrillic in Mark IV

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:39:13 CEST 2010

Yury G. Kudryashov (2010-06-06 11:55):
> Hi!
>
> How can I typeset Russian in Mark IV? None of the examples from wiki work. I
> found "TeXGyre and (no) Cyrillic" thread, but there are no instructions,
> just "Cyrillic doesn't work with TeXGyre anymore".

Just install some fonts with Cyrillic glyphs to your system and use them.
For example, this is how I (minimally) used CMU Serif [1]:

\definetypeface[cyr][rm][Xserif][CMU Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][ss][Xsans][CMU Sans Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][tt][Xmono][CMU Typewriter Text Variable Width]
\setupbodyfont[cyr, 12pt]
\starttext
Калейдоскоп
\stoptext