[NTG-context] macro beginner question

Bernhard Rosensteiner brosensteiner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 14:06:01 CEST 2010

Hello all,

in the process of learning macro programming in context i encountered the following problem (minimal example is attached):

When i have \setuphead[section][color={red}] the color key influences in a strange way my „novice macro“ (see the text which should be black but is red). Further more the \ruledhbox in my macro stops at some point the red color (with a normal \hbox all the text in the section is red).
what i´m doing wrong here? I don’t expect such a behaviour

best regards
Bernhard