[NTG-context] \section{\inmargin{}} doesn't work in MkIV

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:15:01 CEST 2010

Hans Hagen (2010-06-04 21:51):
> On 2-6-2010 10:35, Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote:
> >I've quickly run a (MkII) document under MkIV after updating to
> >2010.05.27, but it didn't compile (perhaps this is related to the other
> >interaction bugs in MkIV):
> >
> >\setupinteraction[state=start]
> >\starttext
> >\section{\inmargin{}}
> >\stoptext
>
> using inmargin inside a title is sort of unpredictable

\inmargin{} worked when trying a to put together a minimal
example...probably this is what unpredictable means.

> \margintitle{...}

Yes, this one works - one more command to the basket...
(added a note for \inmargin in Reference/en)

> \section{...}
>
> with margintext=yes in the head setup might work better

Actually, I used it in titles of a description list
(\definedescription[][]), was trying to put notes for some entries in the
right margin.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos