[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 4 21:32:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta to the website (will be synced with the garden
minimals). I'm in the process of removing old code that is no longer
needed (after all, luatex evolves).

As part of the process there has been some changes in the generation of
the format. It works ok on my machine (windows 7) and Taco's (linux). It
might be that some things are broken but I see no immediate problems.

Keep in mind that as we're now in beta mode again, we also need luatex >
0.60 and we will deviate from the tex live current. Best not drop files
from the beta into the upcoming tex live but use a separate tree. The
next current will be around the context meeting when we also plan to
have luatex 0.70+.