[NTG-context] Wrong spacing before and after commas in math(?)

"Stefan Müller" warrence.stm at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 16:52:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

if I'm typesetting for example $(a,x,\dots,b)$ I see that the space before the x is too small. It should be bigger than the space after the x. I could work around it by typing $a,\,x,\dots,\,b$ but this is somewhat inconvenient and even a bit too much spacing...

On the other hand, the spacing before \dots is just right, but the spacing after \dots is too small: the spaces between commas and periods ",...," should all be the same.

Is this a bug? Can this be changed by a global option or something? Thanks for any help in advance.

Best regards,
Stefan
--

_______
ey, leute, ich hab so lange gebraucht um mir plan a auszudenken, fragt jetzt doch nicht auch