[NTG-context] Script to automatically generate typescripts

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:29:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:52, Michael Murphy wrote:
>>
>> As I said, it started out as a private project, but just wanted to see if
>> others found it useful.
>
> What about presenting your work at the ConTeXt conference and in MAPS magazine?
>
> You'll be able to meet the biggest ConTeXt gurus there, learn a lot
> from them, Luigi will give you a short lesson on "Why I switched from
> Python to Lua"
"Because it's better
That's all folks -- free time now"

The best presentation ever, even better than Taco's one at last eurotex meeting.

I switched from python to Lua x context, this is true;
I'm still using it for other tasks, particularly  Plone,
and sometimes sagemath.
It's not a bad language at all.

--
luigi