[NTG-context] first-setup.sh

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jun 2 23:45:12 CEST 2010

On 2-6-2010 11:35, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> You may try again with --context=experimental as a temporary solution.
>
> Mojca,
>
> I just tried this (sorry, came home only now), and now I get a version of 2010.06.02 which isn't even announced on the pragma site... So let's hope that Hans talks some sense into his servers and everything goes back to normal! Thanks for your swift reaction.

ah .. that's interesting .. it's because mojca now syncs with an
internal machine

i hope that this versions works ok as i'm in the middle of some changes
in the luatools/mtxrun pair as wel as format generation (experimenting a
bit with stubs as the existing code dates back from 2007 or so) ..

the code in this version is definitely not for texlive

so best treat it as a real beta (there will be another beta later this
week)