[NTG-context] first-setup.sh

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Jun 1 12:49:09 CEST 2010

Hi all, esp. Mojca,

I don't know if anything changed recently, but first-setup.sh doesn't
fetch the latest beta for me anymore, even when I feed it the "--
context=beta" switch. At first, I thought it was a glitch, but I have
now tried on 3 different computers, and after running first-setup.sh,
I always get

MTXrun | main context file: /Users/tas/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/
context/base/context.tex
MTXrun | current version: 2010.05.24 13:05

even though the beta version 2010.05.27 has been available for a
while. Am I missing something, or has something changed?

All best

Thomas