[NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

Martin Kolařík martin.kolarik at email.cz
Tue Jun 1 09:03:10 CEST 2010

I see,

and for the single case it works. Also saving is fine, I am using it.
Unfortunately, my example was too reduced :-). In fact, I have a problem
with more complex documents, for example, think about:

<section>
</section>

Now, if I want not to only typeset a caption, but also to store it and
reuse it later (typeset it twice, e.g. in the marging or elsewhere in
the page, ...), it fails (on \processaction, \doif, ...).

So, if I understand, there is a way to modify my XML template to be safe
during expanding -- I would use self unexpandable macros). Another way
is problematic, as \edef inside \edef causes problems? Is it true or
there is some other way?

Thank you,

Martin