[NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jun 1 00:10:47 CEST 2010

On 29-5-2010 12:01, Martin Kolařík wrote:

> I do not know, if it is a bug or a feature :-); but notwithstanding the
> fact, similar code I used in MkII worked very well.

effectively you as for:

\starttext
     \edef\content{\processaction[x][something=>A thing, nothing=>Hic
sunt leones]}
\stoptext

and that will not work; ok, we could make processaction unexpandable but
i'm sure that you want something different

you can save the content this way:

     \edef\content{#1}

and do this later on:

     \xmlflush{\content}