[NTG-context] Windows Minimals installer is broken -- mtxrun does not work

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Sun May 30 19:36:50 CEST 2010

Hello everybody and esp. Mojca,

I started updating my Windows installer code to include "--extras"
switch. Unfortunately, I found that mtxrun.cmd does not exist anymore
and is replaced by mtxrun.exe. Moreover, mtxrun.exe is not working at
all, complaining  "mtxrun: unable to locate texlua.exe on the search
path", while texlua.exe is present in the same folder!

Please, help me fix this issue, because installer is broken for the moment.

Regards Best,
Vyatcheslav