[NTG-context] stelinterliniein

Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky yatskovsky at gmail.com
Sun May 30 13:45:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

What \stelinterliniein means in the following (taken from Skdk style).

\def\StartTitlePage%
   {\startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no]
    \setupbackgrounds[header][text][background=]
    \switchtobodyfont[ss,18pt]
    \setupalign[right]
    \setupindenting[0pt]
    \stelinterliniein
    \vfil
    \let\\=\blank}

I suppose that it is \setupinterlinespace, but it does not work without
arguments, as seen in my minimal example:

---------------

\setuphead
   [Part]
   [number=no,
    style={\ss\bfd},
    page=right]

\def\StartTitlePage%
   {\startstandardmakeup[doublesided=no]
    \setupbackgrounds[header][text][background=]
    \switchtobodyfont[ss,18pt]
    \setupalign[right]
    \setupindenting[0pt]
    \setupinterlinespace
    \vfil
    \let\\=\blank}

\def\StopTitlePage%
   {\vfill
    {\tfx Version \currentdate[year,-,mm,-,dd] }

    \stopstandardmakeup
    }

\def\TitlePage#1{\StartTitlePage\Part{#1}\StopTitlePage}

\starttext
\TitlePage{Hello}