[NTG-context] bugs (and sectionstopper in MkII)

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Fri May 28 22:36:56 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I thought I would try switching to MkII (+XeTeX), because MkIV looks bad
tempered [1], but...

* How does one do the equivalent of \setupheads[sectionstopper=.] ?

* Why are the spaces of prefix and suffix of \in{}{}[] trimmed with MkII?
  \starttext
  \section[one]{One}
  \in{( sec. }{ sec. )}[one]
  \stoptext

[1] MkIV problems so far:

* \in[] bug after \definereferenceformat[][]:
  http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100525.013929.6c0016f2.en.html

* Interaction is not working (works fine with MkII):
  http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100525.002043.bb202b94.en.html

* Footnotes get put in the wrong page (didn't manage to create a minimal
  example in the first try).

P.S. Perhaps I should be using the bug tracker for the above, instead of
     this mailing list?

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos