[NTG-context] gentium font doesn't work in latest current

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 27 12:19:35 CEST 2010

Taco Hoekwater <taco <at> elvenkind.com> writes:

> Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > the current version doesn't work with the gentium font; it is displayed in a
> > tiny size.
>
> Works fine here with current 2010.05.24 and latest beta. Perhaps you
> should clear the font cache.
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco

Shoot, I tried everything (deleted the luatex cache, deleted another instance of
the gentium font, made a new example to exclude caching in the pdf viewer,
compiled luatex from trunk), but I still get the tiny font size with the example
I posted above. This is on linux, with luatex version 0.61 and the latest beta.
Could others please test the example above and report?

Best

Thomas