[NTG-context] texexec/context error messages [MkIV] [vim]

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun May 23 19:24:28 CEST 2010

On Sun, 23 May 2010, Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote:

> And, the initial reason for these questions: has anyone figured out an
> appropriate 'errorformat' for the 'vim' editor, for use with MkIV? The one
> at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1925 seems to be
> working with MkII only...

Hans, does LuaTeX support -file-line-error flag like pdftex? If so, how do
I pass that (context --passon=-file-line-error) does not seem to work.

Rogutes, if you want to match

    system          : module * not found

Add

       \%+Asystem\ %#:\ module\ %m\ not\ found,

to the error format (it will not jump to the line containing
\usemodule[...] because that information is not available in the log
file).

Aditya