[NTG-context] czech sorting in MiIV

Tomáš Pustelník xPustelnikT at seznam.cz
Sat May 15 14:49:07 CEST 2010

Hi,
is czech sorting in MkIV working? When I tried it with this code:

\mainlanguage[cz]
\enableregime [utf-8]

\starttext
\setupregister[index][language=cz]

\index{chobot}chobot
\index{áro}áro
\index{akát}akát
\index{Áčko}Áčko
\index{astma}astma
\index{ámerika}ámerika
\index{arábie}arábie
\index{Árun}Árun
\index{žába}žába
\index{cibule}cibule
\index{čára}čára
\index{bomba}bomba
\index{Auto}Auto
\index{arek}arek

\placeindex
\stoptext

ConTeXt sorted only letters without accent and rest of the words just put before index without any kind of sorting, also accented characters inside words are sorted wrong way. Is it just me or the sorting is really broken? Is there some text how to do sorting in MkIV so I can fix it, or I just need to follow rest of the sort-lan.lua to write sorting rules?

Also in MkII what commands \exportsortreduction and \exportsortshortcut do? I couldn't figured it out from source codes.

Thanks

Tomas Pustelnik