[NTG-context] index sorting and formatting mixed up

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri May 14 16:51:22 CEST 2010

On 14-5-2010 2:50, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:46 AM, Michael Saunders<odradek5 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> \setupregister[index][bd][pagestyle=bold]
>> \starttext
>> \index{bc}\index{be}
>> This is a \index[bd::]{test}test.
>> \page
>> This is a less important \index{test}test.
>> \page
>> \placeindex
>> \stoptext
> Confirmed: mkiv is different from mkii.

This is becuase that feature is not implemented in mkiv. There we will
use a different method: processors, which will be available for
finetuning rendering.

\defineprocessor[bf][style=bold]
\defineprocessor[it][style=italic]

\starttext

     \index{it->bc}\index{be}
     This is a \index[bf->x]{test}test.
     This is a less important \index{test}test.

     \placeindex

\stoptext

I'll add that for registers to the next beta.