[NTG-context] [NTG Context] Storm (Lido) font support seems to be broken in newer versions of MKII

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:32:24 CEST 2010

Hello,
thanks all for help, the problem is solved now.
Original Vit's support will work with two modifications.

1) enco-*.tex must be renamed to enco-*.mkii
2) contents of t-type-s*.tex must be enclosed to
\starttypescriptcollection \stoptypescriptcollection
    the problem lied in the line \usetypescriptfile[t-type-sto] in
t-type-slido.tex, cascading of \usetypescriptfile works only with
typescriptcollection

best regards
Jan