[NTG-context] does expandaparameters work

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu May 13 15:41:39 CEST 2010

Am 12.05.10 19:29, schrieb Erik Margraf:
> Hello,
> I use "\expandparameters" in a macro definition.
> --
> \expandparameters\setupbackgrounds[page][background={\currentvalue,#1}]
> --
> This works in MkII (texexec), but doesn't work in MkIV (context).
>
> If I define all layers in a single declaration, the results with MkII
> and MkIV
> are identical.
>
> Should this work? Or do I have to add something for MkIV?

\unprotected\def\xdoget at e@parameters#1]%
   {\let\dosetnvalue\setsomevalue
    \let\setsomevalue\dosetevalue
    \let\p!doassign\p!e!doassign
    \let\setsomevalue\dosetevalue
    \xprocesscommaitem#1,],\@relax@
    \let\p!doassign\p!n!doassign
    \let\setsomevalue\dosetnvalue
    \let\xdogetparameters\xdoget at n@parameters
    \let\currentvalue\empty}

\starttext

\getparameters[my][text=Hello]

\mytext

\expandparameters \getparameters[my][text=\currentvalue\space World!]

\mytext

\stoptext

Wolfgang