[NTG-context] [NTG Context] Storm (Lido) font support seems to be broken in newer versions of MKII

Honza Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:40:26 CEST 2010

Dne Thu, 06 May 2010 22:13:57 +0200 Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> napsal(a):

> On 3-5-2010 10:09, Honza Pohanka wrote:
>> Hello,
>> the Storm font support by Vit Zyka is broken in actual version of MKII.
>> I spoke with him, but unfortunately he uses old version and does not
>> have the time for updates. I discovered that renaming the enco-*.tex
>> files to enco-*.mkii solves a part of the problem, but there still
>> remains an issue with math typesetting. Context does not know many
>> characters (\times, \neq, ...), boldmath etc. Typescripts looks OK and I
>> don't know enough to look deeper. Could anyone help?
>
> aren't there open type storm fonts?

Yes, there are. Could you please give me an example of installing OpenType
font and creating corresponding typescript? I tried to do that but with no
succes. (otfinst is not working in windows).
What was changed in MKII that makes Vit's type1 support unusable? He uses
approximately two years old release?

Jan