[NTG-context] Changing separator in BIBliography

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Tue May 11 23:33:08 CEST 2010

Hello,
I am using Taco's  bib module in mkiv and I use only note field in misc
layout.
Now I have problem with setting separator of keys. I want use it in
czech language and therefore I want modify separator, but I dont know
relevant option.

When I use in source \cite[15, 16] (keys of publications) then I get
link to list of publications [15 and 16]
When I use in source \cite[15, 16, 17] then I get link to list of
publications [15, 16 and 17]

I want set separator so that result was [15, 16]  or [15, 16, 17]

Where is point or option to change of separators??

Thanx Jaroslav

I use this option:
\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setuppublications[setupinteraction=start, alternative=ams,
sorttype=cite, criterium=cite]

\setuppublicationlist[andtext={ a },
                                               lastpubsep={ a },
                                                lastnamesep={ a },