[NTG-context] float problem

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Tue May 11 19:52:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have problems with a figure in a multicolumn layout (3 columns).
The graphic is around two columns wide and the caption text should be
displayed beside the graphic (one column wide).
Sadly the figure is shifted to the right and the width of the caption is
not considered (overwritten by normal text). I have tried several
things, but no success.

Test file and resulting pdf are attached.

Peter

MTXrun | current version: 2010.05.08 13:33
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.1-2010042809 (rev 3657)