[NTG-context] suppressing page number on chapter's last page

Piotr Kopszak kopszak at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:37:33 CEST 2010

Hello list,

Last time I typeset a book I was reproached for not suppressing page
numbers on chapter's end pages and would like to avoid it this time ;)
I mean, is there any other way to suppress page numbers  more
"user-friendly" than peppering the text with
\setuppagenumbering[state=stop]? I need not page numbers only in
chapter's last page. I confess, I haven't checked the mail archive as
diligently as I should but the number of messages one gets looking for
"page numbering" is overwhelming.

Piotr
--
http://okle.pl