[NTG-context] PPCHTEX with PSTricks option

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse-nospam at gmx.net
Fri May 7 06:53:50 CEST 2010

The minimal example shows diagonal lines. Since the line output of
pictex is limited, I would choose PSTricks as output driver for better
quality. When I enable the pstricks option, these diagonal lines collide
with the radical atoms. You can easily reproduce this by removing the %
comment symbol.

How can we improve the postscript output. Any hints are appreciated.

Best regards,
Helge Kruse

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage%[pstricks]
             {m-ch-en}
\begin{document}

\setupchemical[scale=small,width=fit,frame=off]
\setupchemical[top=1200,bottom=1200]

\[
\startchemical[right=2500]
\chemical[ONE,SB258,Z05][CH,CH_3]
\chemical[PB:Z2,Z0,SB1,Z1,PE][ O,C_2H_5]
\chemical[PB:Z8,Z0,SB1,Z1,PE][ O,C_2H_5]
\stopchemical
\]

\end{document}

PS: I wrote this to ntg-ppchtes at ntg.nl as sussgested at