[NTG-context] strange page break

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Wed May 5 16:38:08 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 05 2010, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Looks rather normal here, see attached (ver: 2010.05.02 16:43)

A better page break would be after the last line of section 7:

\def\mySection{\section{bla}\dorecurse{30}{text }}
\starttext
\dorecurse8{
  \mySection\par
  bla
  \doif{\recurselevel}{7}{\page}}
\stoptext

This is just a minimal example. In my real life documents I have a lot of
situations like this, and often it's not just one line that has to be moved
to the previous page, but a lot more. So I have now a lot of "\page"
commands in my documents... :(

If needed, I'll try to make a better minimal example tomorrow.

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/