[NTG-context] tt, bold

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sat May 1 12:32:22 CEST 2010

Am 01.05.10 11:25, schrieb R. Bastian:
> Yes. The contrats of the tex fonts cmtt10&  cmttb10 is good (for me :). Bat, due to the
> Minimal installation, context can not found this fonts which exists in the
> texlive tree (from 2007) - i use them with plain tex.

That's the best i can do with the minimals and Latin Modern.

To be honest, use another font when you want to set your whole
document in a sans serif style.

\starttypescript [mono] [latinmodern-light]
     \definefontsynonym [Mono]             [LMTypewriter-Light]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoBold]         [LMTypewriter-Dark]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoItalic]       [LMTypewriter-LightOblique]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoSlanted]      [LMTypewriter-DarkOblique]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoBoldItalic]   [LMTypewriter-DarkOblique]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoBoldSlanted]  [LMTypewriter-Light]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoCaps]         [LMTypewriter-Light]
     \definefontsynonym [MonoCapsSlanted]  [LMTypewriter-Light]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface [mainface] [rm] [serif] [modern]            [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [ss] [sans]  [modern]            [default]
%\definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [modern-light]      [default] %
no bold style, why?
\definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [latinmodern-light] [default]
\definetypeface [mainface] [mm] [math]  [modern]            [default]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext
\rm\tf regular \bf bold\par
\ss\tf regular \bf bold\par