[NTG-context] Problem with \doifelse testing of UTF-8 chars

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Apr 22 22:17:26 CEST 2010

Will help you, when I send you my CSV file? I dont now what you think
when you writing, that
you want "actual input". Code 6D00 is twobyte code of UTF-8 character
"m"... When I switch to CP1250 encoding, then  onebyte code of "m"
character  is 6D.
If need arises then I make any minimal example from my relatively big
project.
Thanx.
Jaroslav