[NTG-context] Enumeration

Antoine Cailliau antoinecailliau at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:27:19 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm working on my thesis and I need a mechanism very similar to float
and its reference/caption facilities except it can't be floating.

My problem is the following: I've boxes to display corresponding to
operators. They should be numbered (like figure, tables, etc.) and
having a list is a plus and I should be able to do \about[myoperator] to
display the name of the operator.

I tried to declare a float and it works perfectly, except it is floating
and do not respect the flow I would like to have.

I tried enumeration but I can't do \about and I really need it.

What is the best way to have such a behavior ?

Thanks in advance,

Antoine C.