[NTG-context] Help needed: texshow-web/command reference

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Mon Apr 12 13:50:47 CEST 2010

> This is fantastic news, and it looks great! Thanks Patrick.

You're welcome! Lots of people have encouraged me to do so, so any input is welcome!

> If the 'volunteers' are REALLY keen they could also change examples so that they have the following form:
>
> <context source="yes" text="yields">
>  Some example code for the command in question.
> </context>
>
> which then outputs both the raw code and the formatted output separated by the word "yields". It makes examples so much more useful.

This is a great suggestion! There are still approx. 50% of the commands to be checked, so if anyone on the lists has one or two spare minutes, again, the page is at

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Reference_Cleanup

Patrick