No subject

Mon Mar 22 21:06:45 CET 2010

there are two user hooks:

tasks.appendaction("processors","before","modules.mine.whatever_a")
tasks.appendaction("processors","after","modules.mine.whatever_b")
it is not clear for me how to use this.

So it seems that the luatex reference is useless for a context user.
Is there an other documentation on this?

I have found an other mechanism in 'luat-cbk.lua' which offers a pair
of functions 'callbacks.push()' and 'callbacks.pop()'. But I have not
made any attempts to use them. Are they useable or are they disabled
too?

Wolfgang