[NTG-context] Courier font in TexLive

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Wed Apr 7 17:38:13 CEST 2010

It appears that the Nimbus Mono L font that was substituted is close enough
to Courier for my purpose. The only place I use it is for a single, short
telegram. I will consider getting a newer version of TexLive for my next
book. You make a good argument for getting it on DVD rather than downloading
it.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax