[NTG-context] page layout

Sebastien Mengin sebastien-listes at edilibre.net
Tue Apr 6 22:05:36 CEST 2010

Le 06 avril 2010 à 09:43, Willi Egger a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> \setuplayout
>   [backspace=1cm, % am I right to comment out this line? - No backspace
> defines where the textblock starts from the left
>    % leftedge=1cm,			%edge is reserved for screendocuments, where you can
> have margin and edge spaces

Ok. Thanks again.

>    % rightedge=2cm,
>    % leftedgedistance=0cm,
>    % rightedgedistance=0cm,
>    leftmargin=1cm,
>    leftmargindistance=0pt,
>    rightmargin=2cm,
>    rightmargindistance=0pt,
>    % width=7cm, % either "fit" doesn't suppress the above mentionned
>               % whitespace
>    width=fit,
>    topspace=1cm,
>    bottomspace=1.5cm,
>    %header=...,
>    headerdistance=1cm,
>    %footer=...,
>    %footerdistance=...,
>    height=middle,
>    location=middle,
>    marking=on]

I still feel like there's some "magic" knowledge involved ;)
But I guess that with time I'm going to get used to this new -- at least
for me -- terminology.

Are those keywords "translatable" (or already translated)? I read that
context commands are localized.

Sincerely,

--
Sébastien Mengin