[NTG-context] page layout

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Tue Apr 6 21:43:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

\setuplayout
   [backspace=1cm, % am I right to comment out this line? - No
backspace defines where the textblock starts from the left
    % leftedge=1cm,			%edge is reserved for screendocuments, where
you can have margin and edge spaces
    % rightedge=2cm,
    % leftedgedistance=0cm,
    % rightedgedistance=0cm,
    leftmargin=1cm,
    leftmargindistance=0pt,
    rightmargin=2cm,
    rightmargindistance=0pt,
    % width=7cm, % either "fit" doesn't suppress the above mentionned
               % whitespace
    width=fit,
    topspace=1cm,
    bottomspace=1.5cm,