[NTG-context] page layout

Sebastien Mengin sebastien-listes at edilibre.net
Tue Apr 6 21:23:14 CEST 2010

Le 06 avril 2010 à 08:52, Willi Egger a écrit:
> Hi,

Hi,

> you will have to give more paramters to the \setuplayout command

> 	leftmargign=1cm,
> 	leftmargindistance=.5\em,
>         rightmargin=2cm,
> 	rightmargindistance=.5\em,
>         width=fit

I think I'm misleaded by the (my) confusion between "margins" and
"edges".

Here's what I use, it's almost satisfying but I've a small amount of
space at the left edge of each pages and the whole layout isn't
double-side.

\definepapersize[book][width=10cm,height=18cm]

\setuppapersize[book][A4]

\setuplayout
  [%backspace=1cm, % am I right to comment out this line?
   leftedge=1cm,
   rightedge=2cm,
   leftedgedistance=0cm,
   rightedgedistance=0cm,
   leftmargin=0cm,
   rightmargin=0cm,
   width=7cm, % either "fit" doesn't suppress the above mentionned
              % whitespace
   topspace=1cm,
   bottomspace=1.5cm,
   %header=...,