[NTG-context] InteractionsBar - another shot

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 2 23:08:29 CEST 2010

Dear al,

let me try again:

The following works in mkii but all the buttons get squeezed together
in mkiv. I have the hunch that I'm doing something that I am not
supposed
to which just accidentally works in mkii. But I can't figure out what.

Thanks,
Matthias

\setupbodyfont		[10pt]

% Colors

\setupcolors		[state=start]
\setupcolor		[rgb]

\definecolor [HyperlinkColor] [r=.6,g=.1,b=.2] %Hyperlinks
\definecolor [ContrastColor] [r=.1,g=.2,b=.2] % ?
\definecolor [InteractionColor] [r=.1,g=.3,b=.2] %available actionbar
bars
\definecolor [ContrastColor2]    [r=.1,g=.1,b=.4] %current actionbar bar

\setupinteraction	[	state=start,
					menu=on,
					page=yes,
					color=HyperlinkColor,
					contrastcolor=ContrastColor]

\setupinteractionmenu
   [bottom]
   [leftoffset=+10pt,
    rightoffset=-10pt]

\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
   \txt \InteractionButtons \\
\stopinteractionmenu

\def\InteractionButtons%
   {\interactionbuttons
      [width=40em,height=1em]
      [PreviousJump,NextJump,
       firstpage,
       firstsubpage,previouspage,nextpage,lastsubpage,
       lastpage,
       CloseDocument]}

\setupinteractionmenu	[	state=start]

% Page Layout