[NTG-context] The ConTeXt book

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Apr 2 14:25:28 CEST 2010

John Haltiwanger wrote:

> Re: documentation,
>
> Perhaps a thing to do in the meantime is start a section on the wiki
> where we do a command by command description of what different macros
> accomplish?

As of right now, Patrick has overstepped his self-imposed deadline
for merging the texshow-web data into the wiki by 38 hours and 23
minutes. :)

The main idea behind that planned move is that the wiki is a much
friendlier editing environment than texshow-web, thereby increasing
the chances of people contributing better descriptions and examples.

Best wishes,
Taco