[NTG-context] The ConTeXt book

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Apr 1 19:08:23 CEST 2010

	Hello,

  This is to inform you that's I've been commissioned by Hans and Taco
to work on a manual for ConTeXt, under their supervision, during the
next 12 months.  After the recent discussions about documentation on
this list, they have agreed that the lack of a complete manual was
getting more and more serious, and they have decided to fix this by
delegating this task.

  The project will be financed full-time by Pragma and Bittext, their
respective companies, and we're seeking other sources that would allow
us to pay another writer.  Anyone volunteering on behalf of her / his
company, or of her / his own initiative, please contact us!

  Over the next weeks I will collect opinions from users about their
respective priorities, and what they (you!) think the book should look
like.

	Cheers,

		Hans (pragma at wxs do nl)
		Taco (taco at elvenkind dot com)
		Arthur (arthur dot reutenauer at normalesup dot org)