[NTG-context] docs (was: Re: Microtype in ConTeXt)

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Mar 28 03:23:58 CEST 2010

> That may be the problem!

For what it's worth, I agree with you, Michael.  ConTeXt developers seem to be
unable to express their ideas clearly.  It's sad to see such deficient
communication skills, and it's to be expected that if they go on all their
knowledge is going to be lost.

You're right, again, and I thank you for pointing this simple fact that, alas,
only a few have noticed until now.  Hopefully we will see better than
unintelligible scribbles being passed out as documentation in the future.

	Arthur